Saturday, October 18, 2008

Best $13 I've Spent in a While... wk7

I love Wal-mart. It's like the mecca for all college students, I believe. One of my favorite sections is the video/music area. They have the best movies for the cheapest price! Today I bought a 3-disc set of the American Pie trilogy... you know, American Pie, American Pie 2 and American Wedding... for a whopping $13!! What a steal!!

(For all those wondering, I don't count the Naked Mile, Band Camp or Beta House in the series because they were spin-offs and don't have all the original characters.)

Those movies bring me back in the day where we'd go on "group dates" of about 10 guys and girls to the movies since we were technically too young to date, but those hormones raged anyway (and parents were cool with group stuff!). It seems so long ago, but those were some of the best times I can remember from junior high/early high school! I'm definitely pumped about watching these movies again (probably for the millionth time!) and reminiscing. That is, once I have my life back after I finish this dreaded 15 page paper!!

0 comments: