Monday, October 27, 2008

Sodahead Polls.... wk 8

For the past several weeks we've all been learning about how social media provides a place for people all over the world to interact one-on-one by way of the internet.

To me, social media represents a lot of how I go about my every day.. whether it's on Facebook, MySpace or YouTube... I'm pretty sure I visit each site multiple times daily.

In the YouTube community, one of my favorite people to watch is Supricky06. The channel is run by a man named Chris from Los Angeles, and he basically just uses his channel to voice his opinion on a plethora of topics from his "man talk" episodes answering viewer questions, to his random rants about things that make him mad.

In the following video, Supricky poses a question that he also posted on another social media site, Sodahead. Sodahead is a place for posting poll questions and people have the chance to respond using your predetermined answers as well as by leaving comments. Supricky's video is about whether or not gay marriage should be legal. While I know this topic has been beaten to a pulp, I feel he makes a good argument. So of course I watched the video then visited Sodahead to voice my opinion! You should too!

0 comments: