Monday, October 27, 2008

Double Deuces... wk8

Saturday, while most of my fellow PR majors were galavanting at the PRSSA Conference in Detroit, I was home celebrating my 22nd birthday!

My friends got together and put together dinner for me and we all watched the Bucks lose to Penn State... boo. So of course after the devastating loss we had to hit up the bars!

While I've decided I'm pretty much over the bar scene, it's still nice to go out here and there with the people I love and enjoy some drinking games and Bud Light... not to mention, my best friend Captain Morgan :)

It feels so weird to say that I'm 22. It's like once you turn 21 there really aren't any birthdays to look forward to anymore. The only fun part about this age is the fact that I can call it "double deuces." Don't make fun of me, you know it sounds cool...

Next important age: 63 (retirement). And the countdown begins!

0 comments: