Monday, October 6, 2008

No Motivation... wk 5

So before I go ahead and do my other 2 blog posts for the week, (yea, I was a bad person and waited this long to do ALL of them... reprimand me if you wish) let me just warn you that my motivation level is very low.

It always happens to me during week 5. Some people say the worst week to go to classes is week 10, but I will definitely disagree. Week 5 is by far the hardest of them all. It doesn't matter what's going on this week, I will ALWAYS not feel like doing ANY of my work. Period.

I still love social media, however. Hopefully week 6 I'll be out of my slump!

1 comments:

Dr. Alisa Agozzino said...

you made me smile today with this post...don't we all have days or weeks like this? For me it will be half way through week 6 until the end of week 7. Dreaded registration.